Monday, January 17, 2011

The Top 10s of 2011

Partially inspired by my good friends over at WingQuest 2011, I have decided to act on an idea I've had for a year or so. I am a compulsive list maker and for a long while I've wanted to make a list of the top 10 heroes and villains of all-time. My original idea was to post a new top 10 list on the 10th of every month this year, but my genetics got the best of me and I missed the deadline. The new plan is to post a new list on the last day of every month. So we'll start with my flagship list on January 31st and move on to whatever whim I have next on February 28th. I am going to state for the record that these lists are meant to be highly subjective. I am who I am and I can not pretend to give a neutral opinion on these topics. If you agree with my lists then more power to you. If you don't then leave me a comment! I'd love to hear your version of the list. Here's to a list filled 2011.

No comments: